Kyocera Taskalfa 2321A A3/A4
Kyocera Taskalfa 2321A A3/A4 Copier.
Kyocera TASKalfa 2321A is among the best large-volume copiers in the market. If you’re a medium or a large business that handles a large volume of printing, copying, faxing, and scanning, then Kyocera TASKalfa 2321A will fit your needs.
Kyocera TASKalfa 2321A is very fast when it comes to printing, photocopying, and scanning. Instead of it taking longer to complete its tasks, Kyocera TASKalfa 2321A accomplishes its work in the shortest time possible.
Kyocera Taskalfa 2321A A3/A4 Silent.
Some large printers make a lot of noise when accomplishing their tasks. Kyocera TASKalfa 2321A does not make a lot of noise when doing its job. In fact, Kyocera TASKalfa 2321A is among the quietest printers in the market.
Kyocera TASKalfa 2321A comes in a compact design that takes little space. Instead of a huge machine that takes a lot of space, you get a compact printer that can easily fit in any tight space in the office without being a distraction.
Kyocera TASKalfa 2321A Printer Specifications.
- Main Function: Copy, Print, Scan, Fax
- Writing Method: Semiconductor Laser
- CPU: 500MHz
- Print Speed (A4): Simplex/Duplex (Optional): 23/11 cpm
- Scanning Speed (A4) 300dpi (Mono/Color): Simplex: 23/14 ipm
- Scanning Speed (A4) 300dpi (Mono/Color): Duplex: 8/6 ipm
- Memory: 256MB
- Warm-Up Time: 18.8 seconds
- Paper Capacity: Stand: 400 sheets: 1 x 300 sheets (Cassette) + 100 sheets (MPT)
- Paper Capacity: Maximum: 1,300 sheets (Main Unit + PF-480 x 3) + MPT
- Paper Size: Cassette: Max. A3 (Ledger) – Min. A5R
- Paper Size: MPT: Max. A3 (Ledger) – Min. A6R
- Paper Weight: Cassette: 64 to 105 g/m2
- Paper Weight: MPT: 45 to 160 g/m2
- Duplex Printing (Optional): Paper size: Max. A3 (Leger) – Min. A5R; Paper weight: 64 to 105 g/m2
- Display LCD (Back Light): 5 Lines; 128 x 64 dot
- Dimension (W x D x H) (Main Unit): 565 mm x 527 mm x 485 mm (with platen)
- Weight (Main Unit): 27kg (Excluding the weight of toner container)
- Power Consumption (Standard configuration): Copy/Print Mode: 450W or less
- Power Consumption (Standard configuration): Stand-by Mode: 74W or less
- Power Consumption (Standard configuration): Sleep Mode: 2.3W or less
- Noise (ISO7779/ ISO9296): Copy/Print Mode: 62dB(A)
- Noise (ISO7779/ ISO9296): Stand-by Mode: 40dB(A)
Kyocera Taskalfa 2321A A3/A4 Copy Function.
- Copy Size: Max. A3 (Ledger) – Min. A6R
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Time: 5.7 seconds
- Zoom Ratio: 25% to 400% (1% per Step)
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 999
- ID Card Copy: Yes
- N-Up Copy: 2 in 1, 4 in 1
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- First Print Time: 5.7 seconds
- PDL: Host-Based (GDI)
- Operating System Supported: Windows: 7/8.1/10, server:2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016; Apple Macintosh: OS X 10.9 or later; Linux
- Interface: USB2.0 High Speed x1; 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T(TASKalfa 2321 only)
- Network Printing: TCP/IP, NetWare, AppleTalk, NetBEUI(TASKalfa 2321 only)
- Print Box: 30
- Color Selection: Full Color; Grayscale; Mono
- Resolution: Color/ Gray scale: 300dpi, 200dpi; Mono: 600dpi, 400dpi, 300dpi, 200dpi
- File Format: TIFF (MMR/JPEG compression), PDF (MMR/JPEG compression/High Compression), JPEG, BMP
- Image Type Mode: Text, Photo, Text + Photo
- Transmission Type: Scan to PC (SMB); Scan to E-mail; TWAIN Scan; WIA Scan Scan Utility: Client Tool
- TWAIN scan Address: 30 addresses
- Original Size: Max. A3 (Ledger) – Min. A5 (Statement)
- Coding Method: MMR, MR, MH
- Transmission Speed: Super G3 33.6 kbps
- Transmission Time: 4 seconds or less (MMR)
- Fax Resolution: Normal, Fine, Super Fine
- Network FAX: Yes (Transmission only)
- Address Book: 100 single addresses and 20 group addresses
- One-Touch Dial: 32