Ugreen HDMI 2.0 Ethernet Extender.
HDMI 2.0 extender over Lan Ugreen 10938 helps you extend HDMI cable over Lan cat5e, cat6 with a distance of 50m displayed on TV screens, projectors supporting 4K/60Hz resolution. The HDMI over Lan extender integrates 2 optical, 3.5mm external audio ports to give you moments of music entertainment and comfort while working. The Ugreen HDMI to Lan converter is designed to be compact and luxurious, the product shell is made of high-grade aluminum, which is very good heat dissipation when used continuously to increase the durability of the product.
HDMI 2.0 extender over Lan specifications
- HDMI2.0, HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Support 4K@60Hz(low-compression) if≤ 30M Cat5e/6 Cable or above pure copper cable, (high-compression) if≤ 50M Cat5e/6 Cable or above pure copper cable
- With 12V1A power adapter*1
- (DC port size: 5.5*2.1*10mm)
- Infrared receiver+transmitter
- Functions: CEC/HDR/HDCP/IR backhau/hot swappable/3D
- 3.5mm audio port and S/PDIF output
- Audio formats: PCM2.0, Dolby digital 2.0/5.1, DTS7.1
- 4K@60Hz: 3M 30AWG HDMI cable for transmitter and receiver
- 4K@30Hz: 12M 26AWG HDMI cable for transmitter and receiver
- 1080P@60Hz: 20M 24AWG HDMI cable for transmitter and receiver
- support 50m 8-core Cat5e, Cat6 or above pure copper cable.
- Three-level cascade can use 3 lan cables with each 50m length
- Dimension: L80 x W70 x H22 (mm)